Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally scheduled to be at Khasa Military Cantt at CP-8 from 04 October 2017 to 17 October 2017 for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Clerks/SKsT. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 04 August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 20 September 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 04 October 2017 to 17 October 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Eligibility Criteria for SGD, ST & Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty (GD)- 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject or 10+2 pass.
- Soldier Technical- 10+2, exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) - Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject; Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical - 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12. Should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12 or Class 10 and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12 or Class 10.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, for SGD, ST & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 04 August 2017 to 20 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs