Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally scheduled to be at Ranchi from 04 October 2017 to 18 October 2017 for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary, Soldier Clerks/SKsT, Soldier Tradesmen. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 September 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 05 August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 18 September 2017
- Admit Cards will be available after 21 September 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 04 October 2017 to 18 October 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT
- Soldier Tradesman
Eligibility Criteria for SGD, ST & Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty- Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate.
- Soldier Technical & Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)- 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject. OR 10th pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if holding 3 yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary - 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in compulsory subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English simple pass. However, in 10 + 2 all the four specified subject should be studied.
- Soldier Tradesman – Matric Pass
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT - 10+2/Intermediate pass from any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with minimum 50% OR C-1 grade in each subject and minimum 60% OR 6 points in aggregate and with English and Maths/Accountancy/Book-keeping at 10th OR 12th level with 50% OR C-1 grade in each subject.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, for SGD, ST & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 05 August 2017 to 18 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs