Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally which will be conducted under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore by the Army Recruiting Office, Calicut at Govt College of Physical Education, East Hill, Calicut (Kerala) from 23 October 2017 to 04 November 2017 in seven districts of Kerala (Kozhikode,Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe) for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty and Others. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 07 October 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission: 05 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission: 07 October 2017
- Admit Cards will be available on the official site after 14 October 2017
- Army Recruitment Rally: 23 October 2017 to 04 November 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesmen
Eligibility Criteria for SGD and Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty: 10+2 Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject. OR 10th class pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
- Soldier Technical - 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 40% marks in compulsory subjects and minimum 50% marks in aggregate. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant- 10th pass should have secured minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate in class X. (Candidates can refer to the Detailed Notification Link for more information.)
Age Limit – 17 to 23 years
Selection Procedure for SGD and Other Posts
The selection of candidates will be made through the written test or medical test or physical test.
How to apply for Indian Army, SGD and Other Posts
Interested Candidates can apply online from 05 September 2017 to 07 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs