Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally which will be held at Manniya Shri Abdul Kalam Azad Sports Stadium (Kausa Valley), Mumbra, District-Thane from 01 November 2017 to 11 November 2017. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 October 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 02 September 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 16 October 2017
- Admit Cards will be available after 17 October 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 01 November 2017 to 11 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistance)
- Soldier Technical Dresser
- Soldier Tradesman
- Havildar Education (AEC)
Eligibility Criteria for SGD, ST & Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty- Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate.
- Soldier Technical- 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Soldier Tradesman- Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only)
- Soldier Technical Nursing Attendant- 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate
- Store Keeper Technical/Clerk Inventory Management/ Soldier Clerk - 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject; Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online from 02 September 2017 to 16 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs