Indian Army invited application for Recruitment Rally scheduled to be at Assam (Bongaigaon) from 24 October 2017 to 31 October 2017 for recruitment to the post of Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 08 October 2017.
- Start date for online application submission – 25 August 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 08 October 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 24 October 2017 to 31 October 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical Nursing Attendant
- Store Keeper Technical/Clerk Inventory Management
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria
- Soldier General Duty/Soldier General Duty (Gorkha) - Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate.
- Soldier Technical- 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Soldier Tradesman- Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only)
- Soldier Technical Nursing Attendant- 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate
- Store Keeper Technical/Clerk Inventory Management/ Soldier Clerk - 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject; Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
How to apply for Indian Army, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 08 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.