Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019 Released for Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch, Download Link Here
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019 is released at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch. Check details here.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019: Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch. All the candidates who applied for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch can download their admit card through the official website of Indian Coast Guard.i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2019 for 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch is given below which will be activated till 22 November 2019. Candidates can check the exact date of exam and venue details on the admit card by following the instructions given in this article.
Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019 Download
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.i.e.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Then, click on Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019 for Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch available on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to the login page of the admit card.
- You have to enter your Registration Number or Email Id, Date of Birth, Captcha Code and Click on get on details button.
- Then, the Candidates will be able to download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2019 for 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch
Candidates are advised to appear at the exam centre along with the three copies of e-admit card with latest photograph affixed and 10th class original certificate and marksheet. Candidates will have to carry original caste certificate if applicable/Income certificate for EWS, Id Proofs on the day of the exam.
The Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Exam 2019 will be of objective type. The written test will have questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal). Candidates who qualify in written exam will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The short listing of the candidates will be done on higher percentage of marks for a particular exam centre.