Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invited application for recruitment to the post of Subject Matter Specialist (T-6) and T-4 Vacancies for Krishi Vigyan Kendra(KVK). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 March 2014
Details of Post
Subject Matter Specialist(T-6) for Krishi Vigyan Kendra(KVK)
- Agronomy: 02 Posts
- Plant Protection: 01 Posts
- Horticulture: 01 Post
- Animal Science: 01 Post
- Social Sciences: 02 Posts
- Soil & Water Conservation Engg: 01 Post
Other Vacancy in T-4 Grade
- Farm Manager: 02 Posts
- Lab. Assistant: 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 13 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: Master’s Degree in respective Subject and should have 02 years of working experience
- Farm Manager: Bachelors Degree in Agriculture
- Lab. Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/ Science.
- Computer Programmer: BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science
Maximum Age Limit
- For Subject Matter Specialist: 35 Years as on closing date
- For other Posts: 30 Years as on closing date
How to Apply
A application fee of Rs. 200/-(Rupees two hundred) and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category, should be submitted in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam.
The completely filled application along with the application fee should be addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umroi Road, Umiam – 793 103, Meghalaya. The filled application should reach the mentioned address before 31 March 2014.
Refer the mentioned link for details.