Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned posts in the Head Office Mumbai and the Regional Centers at Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 25 July 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 July 2014
Details of Posts
- Professor/ Additional Director: 02
- Technical Assistant: 01
- Clerk: 01
- Watch and Ward Assistant: 04
Total Number of Post: 08 Posts
- For Post 1
(i) Ph.D. or Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record and 10 or 15 years of experience in teaching/ industry/ research in related subjects.
(ii) Possess of PG Diploma inpackaging is desired.
- For Post 2: Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations having three years of experience in packaging operations or in a R & D Laboratory related to packaging.
- For Post 3: Graduate possessing elementary knowledge of computer operations and also having proficiency in typing at the speed of 30w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers. Preference will be given to commerce graduate with experience in Tally ERP.
- For Post 4: Secondary School Certificate, ability to read write and speak English, Hindi and regional language. 4 to 5 years of experience in relevant field.Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 30 years as on last date of receipt of application
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Physical Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and arecent passport size photographmust be affix on the application form(if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Deputy Director (Admn. & Accts.), Indian Institute of Packaging, E – 2, MIDC Area, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 93” on or before 25 July 2014.