Indian Institute of Spices Research invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician, Technical Assistant and Farm Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 March 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 25 March 2015
Details of Posts:
Total No. of Vacancies: 9
- Technician (Field/Farm Technician): 3
- Technical Assistant (Field/Farm Technician): 1
- Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): 3
- Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): 1
- Farm Manager: 1
- Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP of Rs.2000/- for post no. 1
- Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP of Rs.2800/- for remaining posts.
- Technician (Field/Farm Technician): 10th passed with 1 year certificate in Agriculture.
- Technical Assistant (Field/Farm Technician): Graduation in Agriculture Science or equivalent qualification.
- Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): Graduation in Science.
- Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): Graduation in Science/ Computer Science or its equivalent qualification.
- Farm Manager: Graduation in Agriculture or equivalent qualification.
Candidate age should be between 18 to 30 years for all posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala on or before 25 March 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.