Indian Institute of Technology, Indian Research & Development Unit, New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Junior Project Assistant (Admin) for the project. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2018.
Advertisement No: IITD/IRD/RP03392G/147838
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 March 2018
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 02 Posts
- Junior Project Assistant (Admin) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and Junior Project Assistant Post
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Possess Post - Graduate Degree in respective Science discipline and NET/ GATE qualified.
- Junior Project Assistant (Admin): Graduate degree with more than 5 years experience in handling project activities, Instruments/field measurements
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may apply to the post through the complete Bio-data in the prescribed format and send the application to the office of the Prof. Deepak Joshi via Email at ID email@example.com on or before 31 March 2018 up to 05:00 PM. Candidates have to bring the original documents and latest photograph for verification at the time of Interview.