Indian National Science Academy (INSA) invited application for the recruitment to the post of 05 Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 20 days (06 April 2016) from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Opening Date of Registration: 16 March 2016
- Closing Date of Registration: Within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Vacancy Details
- Assistant-I: 04 Posts
- Assistant-III: 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Post
- Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University
- Minimum three years experience in Office Management in Central/State Govt./Universities Or One year experience in Office Management in Central/State. Govt. /Universities for person holding Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Science with minimum 60 % Marks or Graduate in any branch of Engineering with minimum 60% Marks.
- Intermediate (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% Marks from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications with Typing speed of 9000 key depression per hour in English on Computer.
Age Limit for Assistant Post
- Assistant-I: Upper age limit for the post is 32 years.
- Assistant-III: Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
How to Apply for Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Assistant Post 2016
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format which must be downloaded from the www.insaindia.org and send the filled up application form along with other documents to Assistant Executive Director-I (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 in a closed cover super-scribing "Application for the post of Assistant-I/ Assistant-III within 20 days (06 April 2016) from the date of publication of advertisement.