Indian Navy Jobs Notification: The India Navy has invited applications for the post of Sailor Posts through Sports Quota Entry. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 January 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 26 January 2019
- Last Date of Application for far flung areas– 31 January 2019
India Navy Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Sailor Posts through Sports Quota Entry
- Petty Officer/Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Matric Recruits (MR):- 10th /equivalent qualified.
Age Limit for Sailor Posts through Sports Quota Entry
- Petty Officer: 17 to 22 years
- Matric Recruits (MR)/ Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 17 to 21 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for India Navy Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board,7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi 110021. The last date of receipt of application is 26 January 2019.