Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/NAIC and unmarried male & female candidates for Short Service Commission in Observer entry for course commencing Jan 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29 April 2016.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 9 April 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 29 April 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 9 May 2016
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer/NAIC Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- For Pilot & Observer: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard with minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry is 55% and CPL holder must have valid & current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- For NAIC: BE/B.Tech with 60% in any one of the streams i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
Age Limit for Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer/NAIC Posts
- For Pilot & Observer: Between 19-24 years for General candidates and 19-25 years for CPL holders
- For NAIC: Between 19 ½ - 25 years
Selection Process for Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer/NAIC Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview. The interview is of two stages. Stage I test, consisting of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidate who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II Tests comprising of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview will last for 4 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer/NAIC Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi - 110 023. Last date of receipt of application is 9 May 2016.