Indian Ports Association, Delhi invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Curator, Managing Director and Director Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 11 July 2018.
Last Date of Application - 11 July 2018
Indian Ports Association Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Assistant Curator (Research) at National Maritime Heritage Complex - 2 Posts
- Managing Director at Sagarmala Development Company Ltd - 1 Post
- Director (Finance) at Sagarmala Development Company Ltd - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Curator, Managing Director and Director Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Curator - Master's or equivalent Degree from a recognized University in Indian History, Museology/Archaeology/Anthropology/Chemistry/Fine Arts, and research experience of at least 3 years.
- Managing Director - Graduation. MBA with good academic record from a University recognized by AICTE and experience of handling PPP projects shall be desirable.
- Director Finance - Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Master in Business Administration (MBA)/Post Graduate Diploma/Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM), recognized by UGC/AICTE, with Finance as an effective subject. Minimum 5 years of cumulative experience, during the last 10 (ten) years, in various aspects of Financial Management functions in an organization.
- Assistant Curator - 35 Years
- Managing Director and Director - 45 to 57 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Curator, Managing Director and Director Post
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for Indian Ports Association Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Managing Director, Indian Port Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003" latest by 11 July 2018.