Indian School of Mines invited applications for the posts of Professor of Continuing Education and Dy. Registrar. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 31 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor of Continuing Education- 01 Post
- Dy. Registrar- 02 Posts
- Professor of Continuing Education- Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,500/- and allowances as admissible. Minimum Pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs. 48,000/- with AGP of Rs. 10,500/-.
- Dy. Registrar- Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- and allowances as admissible.
- Professor of Continuing Education- Candidates with very good academic record having Ph. D and a minimum of 10 years’ experience & 1st class in preceding degree.
- Dy. Registrar- A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 31 August 2015.
Detailed Advertisement (Professor of Continuing Education)
Detailed Advertisement (Dy. Registrar)