Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable (Tradesmen) in various Trades. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed application format before 31 May 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 7 June 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
- Constable (Tailor): 43
- Constable (Gardener): 22
- Constable (Cobbler): 33
- Constable (Water Carrier): 115
- Constable (Safai Karamchri): 116
- Constable (Cook): 117
- Constable (Washerman): 56
- Constable (Barber): 54
Total No. of Post: 496 Post
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-23 years as on 31 May 2014 for Constable (Tailor/Gardener/Cobbler).
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on 31 May 2014 for Constable (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/Cook/Washerman/Barber).
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Constable (Tailor/Gardener/Cobbler): 10th Class passed from a recognized Board with 2 years work experience in respective trade OR One year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade; OR 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade.
- Constable (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/Cook/Washerman/Barber): 10th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees by “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + AGP Rs.2000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Height Bar, Race, Physical Standard Tests, Trade tests, Written Test, Merit List, Checking of documents and Detailed Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with application fees and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Post Box No 650, Industrial Area Chandigarh (UT) Pin code-160002 before 31 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.