Indraprastha College for Women Recruitment Job Notification: Indraprastha College for Women invited applications for the post of Semi Professional Assistant, MTS- Library, and Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 February 2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 01 February 2016
Indraprastha College for Women Vacancy Details
- Semi Professional Assistant: 02 Posts
- MTS- Library: 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Semi Professional Assistant: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks. B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks. Course in Computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months Computer course from recognized institution.
- MTS-Library: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt. recognized Institution.
- Junior Assistant: A senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer application/Office management/Secretarial Practice/Financial management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or Graduate degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
How to Apply for Indraprastha College for Women Junior Assistant & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Principal, Indraprastha College for Women, 31 Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110054 on or before 01 February 2016.