Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Research Associate (RA). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through email on or before 7 October 2014.
DRDO is an agency of the Republic of India, responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. Main work of DRDO is to develop new techniques for the use of Indian military so that they could be ready for any situation or war by having new technologies.
- Last date for receipt of application forms by email: 7 October 2014
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 10 October 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of the post: Research Associate (RA)
- Total No. of Post: 5 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24000/‐ + 30% HRA (as per rules)
Candidate should have PhD in Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Pharmacology or Toxicology or Biophysics or Life Sciences or Biomedical Sciences or Chemistry.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download application form from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7 October 2014.