Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped, New Delhi invited applications for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Direct Recruitment or Deputation Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINEwithin 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Opening Date of Registration: 05 July 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 (One)
- Research Officer: 01 (One)
- Demonstrator Physiotherapy: 02 (Two)
- Physiotherapist: 01 (One)
- Demonstrator (Prosthetic & Orthotic): 03 (Three)
- Prosthetic & Orthotic: 04 (Four)
- Primary Teacher: 01 (One)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 04 (Four)
(A) For Deputation
Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Centre/ State Govt./ Courts/ Tribunals
- Possess a Degree or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Having specific experience in the relevant field under previous Scale and Grade.
(B) Direct Recruitment
- Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree or equivalent in the concerned subject/ field from a recognized University (for post 1 to 6).
- Relevant Experience in the concerned field.
- Twelfth (10+2) Pass or intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Two (02) years Diploma or Certificate Course in ETE/JBT or B.El.Ed or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Must have passed Hindi as a subject in Secondary level and alsoqualify CTET conducted by CBSE with One year teaching experience in a recognized school preferably in an institution of the physically handicapped (for post 7).
- Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter or on Computer (for post 8).
Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should be 35 years (for post 1 & 2), 30 years (for post 3, 5 & 7), 28 years (for post 4 & 6) and 25 years (for post 8) and Relaxationfor the category candidate should be as per rules.
- Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (For post 1&2) and Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (For post 3&6).
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 800/- Per Month (for post 7) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 8).
Application Fee(Non- refundable) is of Rs.500/- (for general category), Rs.300/- (for OBC category) and Rs.100/- (for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH Category) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped”, payable at Delhi.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested may apply ONLINE through the SAIL Website www.iphnewdelhi.ac.in or www.iphnewdelhi.in within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
Candidates must sent the print out of filled in Application Form along with the attested copies of ACR/ APARs for the last five years and the vigilance clearance –cum- integrity certificates or other testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.with Demand Draft and must affix a recent passport size photographon the filled in applicationmay be forwarded to the “Director, Pt. DeenDayal Institute for the Physically Handicapped, 4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi – 110002” either through Speed Post or in personwithin 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.