Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programmes 2014-16. The eligible candidates can apply on or before 31 January 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 January 2014
Name of the Programmes
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Retail & Marketing (PGDM-RM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking, Insurance and Financial Services (PGDM-BIF)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB)
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Management–Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), of any of the universities or declared to be deemed as a university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of Admission Test (CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT/JMET).
• Short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews to be held at IPE.
• Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in Admission Test, Group Discussions, Personal Interviews and consistent Academic record.
in cash: Rs.750/-
Through post by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 800/-drawn in favor of the "Institute of Public Enterprise" payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates can apply by downloading application form from the Institutes website: www.ipeindia.org.
• Dully filled in application form along with Demand Draft should be sent to the Institute of Public Enterprise, OU Campus, Hyderabad-500007.