Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai Jobs Notification: Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai under Ministry of Railway invited applications from eligible candidates for various posts against Sports Quota. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 12 October 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 October 2017
- Date of Trails: 26 October 2017
Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai Vacancy Details
- Senior Clerk (Athletics) (Level 5) – 01 Post
- Junior Clerk (Athletics) (Level 2) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Posts Against Sports Quota
- Senior Clerk: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline and required to acquire proficiency test with the typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. in English and @ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within the period of 04 (four) years from the date of appointment.
- Junior Clerk/ Technician (Gr. III): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent and required to acquire proficiency test with the typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. in English and @ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within the period of 02 (two) years from the date of appointment.
18 to 25 years
Application Fee for Senior Clerk and Junior Clerk/ Technician (Gr. III) Jobs
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO).
SC/ ST/ Ex. Serv./ PWD/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Pat Rs. 250/- which will be refunded to those who are actually appear for the selection.
How to Apply for Integral Coach Factory Posts Against Sports Quota 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete Bio- data in the prescribed format and send the complete application along with other necessary documents as required and affix a self- attested latest photographs so as to reach to the office of the Assistant Personnel Officer/R, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai – 600 038 on or before 12 October 2017 up to 05:00 PM.