Intelligence Bureau invited application for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant and Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 June 2014 (within 31 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement)
- Opening Date for Registration: 03 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 June 2014
Details of Post
- Personal Assistant (P.A.), General Central Service, Group-B (Non-Gazetted/ Ministerial): 42 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Tech (JIO-II/Tech) General Central Service, Group ‘C’(Non-Gazetted/ Ministerial): 32 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 74 Posts
- Personal Assistant (P.A.): Rs. 9300-34800/- and grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Tech (JIO-II/Tech): Rs. 5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
1) Personal Assistant (P.A.)
- 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography
- Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute
- Skill test on computer-transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
2) Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Tech (JIO-II/Tech): Matriculation with two years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) passed certificate in Radio Technician or
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 02 June 2014
Candidates will be shortlisted as per their performance in written test, stenographic test/skill test cum interview and medical test.
Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only) for General & OBC candidates (male). However, woman candidates and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply
Applications are available on the website of Intelligence Bureau, www.mha.nic.in. Online application must be send from 03 May 2014 till 2359 hours of the closing date 02 June 2014. For further details go through the below provided link.