Faculty Jobs 2017
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 15 December 2017
IPU Vacancy Details
- Professor – 2 Posts
- Associate Professor – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with Ph.D. degree scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with Ph.D. degree with 55% at Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Associate Professor – Ph.D. Degree with 55% at Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with eight years of experience of teaching/research out of which three years should at the level of assistant professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with a first class at Master’s degree level or an equivalent grade in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Pwd – No fee
How to Apply for IPU Recruitment 2017, Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Joint Registrar (Personnel), Room No. 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector -16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078 on or before 15 December 2017.
Faculty Recruitment:39 Vacancies Notified for Asst. Professor Post in Rayalaseema University Kurnool
Appointment to Faculty Positions in IIT Roorkee for Professor and Associate Professor
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates