IRCON-ISL Jobs Notification: IRCON Infrastructure and Services Limited (IRCON-ISL), New Delhi is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of IRCON International Limited. It is a government company under the Ministry of Railway, Government of India. IRCON-ISL has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Work Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 14 November 2019.
- Last date for applications: 14 November 2019
IRCON Infrastructure and Services Limited Vacancy Details:
- Work Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification for Work Engineer (Civil) Posts:
- Work Engineer (Civil): (i) Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university/Institute (ii) Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks.
- Post Qualification Experience for Graduate Engineer: candidates should have at least one year of experience in construction works.
- Post Qualification Experience for Diploma Engineer: candidates must have minimum 03 years of experience in construction works. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Structures work for Culverts & Bridges/Embankment works/Buildings, Platforms and other miscellaneous works.
Candidates can refer the official notification for more details regarding age limit, pay scale and etc.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–25 October 2019
Employment News Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for IRCON-ISL Jobs 2019
The Interested candidates to submit their applications in the prescribed format to IRCON Infrastructure & Services Limited, C-4 District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 before 14 November 2019. Candidates can download the application format to the IRCON-ISL’s official website http://www.irconisl.com.