IRMA 2012 Solved Question Paper: Issues of Social Concern
Practice with the solved Issues of Social Concern section from Admission test conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) in November question paper available here. It has 40 questions in it.
Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) Anand conducts an MBA Entrance examination every year for its Rural Management program. Find here the Solved Issues of Social Concern section from IRMA 2012 question paper. There were 40 questions in the section.
1. Which of the following schemes is/are not launched as employment generation scheme?
(1) Rural Landless Employment Guarantee Programme
(2) Mid Day Meal Scheme
(3) Food for Work Scheme
(4) Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana
(5) Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana
2. Which of the following is the name of the organisation created many years back by the Government of India to promote Small Scale Industry in India?
(3) IDBI Bank
3. Which of the following is designed specially as a strong measure for control of inflation in India?
(1) Fiscal policy
(2) Public Distribution System
(3) Heavy taxation on import and export
(4) Ban on export of excess food grain
(5) Monetary policy of the RBI