Indian Institute of Remote Sensing under ISRO has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician Apprentice (Diploma). The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 29 December 2017 (05.30 PM).
Advertisement No: Advt./IIRS/P&GA/Estt./20
Last Date of Application: 29 December 2017 (05.30 PM).
ISRO IIRS Vacancy Details:
- Civil Engineering -2 Posts
- Agriculture Engineering -2 Posts
- Electronics & Communication -1 Post
- Computer Engineering -1 Post
- Architecture Engineering-1 Post
- Library Sciences -2 Posts
- Secretarial/Commercial Practice-2 Posts
- Modern office Management (MOM) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 3 Year Diploma in the concerned specialty from State Technical Board / University.
How to Apply for Technician Apprentice Posts:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website. The last date of application is 29 December 2017 (05.30 PM).