ISRO LPSC invited applications for recruitment to the post for Lib Assistant, Technician, and Draughtsman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 August 2017.
Advertisement No: LPSC/02/2017
Last Date of Application: 7 August 2017.
ISRO LPSC Vacancy Details:
- Library Assistant -2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) -1 Post
- Technician (Fitter) -6 Posts
- Technician (Electrician) -3 Posts
- Technician (Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic) -3 Posts
- Technician (Turner) -2 Posts
- Technician (Diesel) -1 Post
- Technician (Mason) -1 post
- Technician (Plumber) -1 Post
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lib Assistant, Technician and Draughtsman Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Library Assistant: Graduation with first class Master’s degree in Library Science/Library Information Science or equivalent.
Technical Assistant (Electronics): First Class Diploma in Electronics or Equivalent.
Technician: candidate should have passed SSLC/SSC with ITI/NTC/NAC in the concerned Trade from NCVT.
Draughtsman (Mechanical): candidate should have passed SSLC/SSC with ITI/NTC/NAC in the Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade from NCVT.
How to Apply for for Lib Assistant, Technician, and Draughtsman Posts:
Eligible candidate can apply online through the official Website of LPSC on or before 7 August 2017.