ISRO Job Notification:
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Space, ISRO Propulsion Complex, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician ‘B’, Medical Officer ‘SC’, Fireman ‘A’ and Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’ in various disciplines.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 August 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Technical Assistant and Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification (Discipline-Wise):
• Technical Assistant- 09 Posts
1. Mechanical- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Electronics- First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
3. Computer Science- First Class Diploma in Computer Science.
• Technician ‘B’- 06 Posts
1. Fitter- SSLC/SSC pass.
2. Welder- SSLC/SSC pass.
3. Electronics- SSLC/SSC pass.
• Medical Officer ‘SC’- MBBS from a recognised University registered with Medical Council of India.
• Fireman ‘A’- SSLC/SSC pass.
• Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’- SSLC/SSC pass with valid HVD license.
Selection Procedure for ISRO Technical Assistant and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for ISRO Technical Assistant and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post for ISRO Jobs through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 23 August 2016 by visiting the official website.
Last Date of Online Application: 23 August 2016
ISRO Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
BECIL Recruitment 2018 for 6 Senior Consultant/Consultant Posts
Air India Express Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for 86 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts
IRCON Recruitment 2018-19 for 16 Works Engineer/S&T Posts, Walk-In on 2nd & 3 January
KMML Recruitment 2018, Apply for 50 Process Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer and Other Posts