Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi invited applications for rolling recruitment of teaching and other positions. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 December 2017.
Notification Number - 04/2017
Last Date of Application - 22 December 2017
Jamia Millia Islamia Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 46
Faculty of Humanities And Languages:
- Professor - 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 05 Posts
- Associate Professor - 03 Posts
Faculty of Natural Science
- Professor - 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 02 Posts
- Associate Professor - 03 Posts
- Internal Audit Officer (Deputation)- 01 Post
- Account Officer - 01 Post
- Personal Assistant - 04 Posts
- Office Assistant - 01 Post
- Store Keeper - 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant - 01 Post
- UDCs - 02 Posts
- Technician - 02 Posts
- Driver - 02 Posts
- Pump Operator - 01 Post
- Electrician - 01 Post
- Painter - 01 Post
- Wireman - 01 Post
- Chair Caner - 01 Post
- Beldar - 01 Post
- Research Associate - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor - Ph.D. in the concerned discipline and minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in university/college and/or experience in research at the University OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Assistant Professor - Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and cleared NET /SLET/SET or Ph.D
- Associate Professor - Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks. Minimum of 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University.
- Internal Audit Officer - Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5 years regular service
- Account Officer - Master’s Degree in Accountancy/ Commerce/ Management/Economics with at least 55% marks or equivalent with 6 years experience in educational administration at the level not lower than an Accountant/Section Officer in a Govt. Office/University or a limited company of repute having good knowledge of Financial System & Administration.
- Personal Assistant - 12th passed with a minimum speed of 40 w.p.m. in English Typing and 120 w.p.m. in shorthand in English
- Office Assistant - Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 5 years experience in a post of UDC or equivalent or 10 years as LDC or equivalent in a reputed organization Private/Govt)
- Store Keeper - Graduate (Arts/Commerce/Science)/Diploma in Engineering with 3 years relevant experience OR 8th passed with 8 years experience
- Technical Assistant - Diploma/Bachelor in Physiotherapy with experience of working in Physiotherapy teaching Department conducting BPT/MPT course OR 12th pass with 5 years experience
- UDCs - Graduation
- Technician - I.T.I. Certificates (12th) or equivalent with 4 years of experience OR I.T.I. Certificate or equivalent (after 8th) with 8 years experience OR 8th pass with 10 years’ experience in concerned trade/lab
- Driver - A valid License as a Driver.
- Pump Operator - 8th Class pass and I.T.I in concerned trade OR 8th Class pass with 3 years’ experience as Pump Operator
- Electrician/Wireman - 10th Pass or ITI equivalent. Wireman’s (Grade-I) Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized Institution with at least 2 years experience in the line concerned.
- Painter - Literate, Knowledge & Experience in Painting & Writing
- Chair Caner - Experience in Chair-Canning
- Beldar - A literate person with sound physique and adequate knowledge of Urdu and Hindi
- Research Associate - M.A. and Ph.D. in Political Science/Economics/Sociology
For more information, check detailed notification link given below
How to Apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Teaching and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Office of the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment & Promotion Section, 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025" on or before 22 December 2017 during working days between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Friday upto 12:00 Noon).
Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC & ST candidates and free for Disabled Person) should be paid through Bank Draft/IPO drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025