Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP – IT) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant positions. The details of Eligibility and other conditions for the posts are mentioned below. Posts are filled purely through Contract Basis for an initial period of 02 years, the nature of the post is of 24 x 7 environment and on satisfactory performance contract may be extended.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28 February 2014 till 11:00 AM.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18 March 2014 till 05:00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Network & Security Administrator: 01 Post
- Data Base Administrator: 01 Post
- System Administrator: 01Post
- Technical Assistant Cum Network Engineer: 01 Post
B. E/ B. Tech. (Computer Science Engineering/ ECE)/ MCA.
Desirable Global Certification
(i) Must be CCNA certified (preferred CCNP certified) and have a Certification in UTM (Working experience in more than One UTM will be preffered) for post 1.
(ii) Must be OCA certified (preferred OCP certified) and have a sound knowledge for other databases other than Oracle i.e. SQL Server, Mysql, PostgreSQL etc. for post 2.
(iii) MCSA/ RHCA certified (MCSE & RHCE certified will be preferable) for post 3.
(iv) Must be CCNA certified for post 4.
Maximum Age Limt should be 35 Years as on the date of Advertisement.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Consolidated Pay of Rs. 27,000/- for post 1.
- Consolidated Pay of Rs. 25,000/- for post 2 & 3.
- Consolidated Pay of Rs. 21,000/- for post 4.
How to Apply
- Application should be sent on the A-4 size plain paper duly indicated the complete information alongwith the attested true copies of the relevant Testimonials/ Certificates and also a recent passport size photograph and reach to The CEO, Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP – IT), Ground Floor, Engineer’s Hostel – II, Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834 004, Jharkhand latest by 18 March 2014 by 05:00 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP – IT) reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.