Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited application for recruitment to 12 Assistant Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 02 February 2015
Details of Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 06 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant--JNU Health Center: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant- School of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant- School of Environmental Sciences: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant- School of Social Sciences/ Center for the Study of Regional Studies: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant:M.Lib.Sc/MLISC or equivalent with 50% marks. OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B. Lib.Sc/BLISC with 50% marks. Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Application/Digital Library Management/Library Automation from the recognized with minimum of 6 months duration.
- Technical Assistant: Master’s Degree in Geography with at least 50% marks at the Master’s Level.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 with Sciences. Two years working experience in Labs of Scientific and Higher Education.
Age limit: Upto 35 years
- Professional Assistant: Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 - with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Technical Assistant: Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200 - with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200 - with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post must apply online through JNU’s official website (www.jnu.ac.in), and then post the printed copy duly signed with essential documents to the Dy. Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 310 (Recruitment & Data Cell Tele: 011-26738721), Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News on 03 January 2015 i.e. by 02 February 2015 upto 5.30 p.m.