JEE Advanced 2014: Architecture Aptitude Test:
- The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is scheduled to be held on June 26, 2014. All the candidates who have managed to clear the JEE (Advanced) 2014 and are willing to pursue architecture can get themselves enrolled for the B. Arch course at IIT through the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) can apply till June 24, 2014.
- Only those candidates who have mentioned B. Arch programme as one of their preferences in the online form are eligible for the test. The course is offered by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only. The candidates have to carry their original JEE Advanced 2014 admit card to the examination centre, as no separate admit card will be issued for AAT.
- The AAT is scheduled to be conducted on June 26, 2014 from 9 am to 12 am. The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2014 is going to be held at the seven zonal IITs ( IITs were IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi and IIT Mumbai).
- Seat allotment will be done on the bsis of category wise all-India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) - 2014. There will be three rounds of course allocation in JEE (Advanced)-2014. The first round of course allotment will be declared on the JOCSAP by July 1, 2014, the second round by July 8, 2014, and the third round by July 12, 2014.
- Opening of online registration: June 20, 2014
- Closing of online registration: June 24, 2014
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): June 26, 2014
- Declaration of Result of AAT: June 29, 2014
- Web release of 1st round of seat allocation: July 1, 2014