A notification has been issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the exam conducting body of JEE Main, which notifies that the photocopy of JEE Main-2015 OMR Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet will be provided to the candidates, who have appeared for the entrance exam. The candidates, who are willing to get the photocopies of their OMR Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet from the board, have to apply for it and pay the prescribed fee on or before June 8, 2015. Candidates can check the complete procedure below:
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photo copy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- on or before Jun 8th, 2015.
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with required fee of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
- The prescribed fee may be remitted to this office through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank.
- The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- The photocopy of their OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate, and the incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet will be provided to the candidate by speed post only. However, no request will be entertained which will be received after Jun 8th, 2015 in this office under any circumstances.