The admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017 has been released today, i.e., on March 14. The candidates can download the same from the official website - jeemain.nic.in by entering the requisite details. The exam is scheduled to take place on April 2, 2017 (Sunday).The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the entrance exam for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.
The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which a candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
Steps to download JEE Main 2017 admit card
To qualify for JEE, a candidate must have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination. However, for SC/ST students the qualifying marks have been lowered to 65%.
There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination.
JEE Main 2017: Important Dates to remember
1. JEE Main 2017 Offline Exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2):
2 April 20172. JEE Main 2017 Online Exam (Paper 1): 8-9 April 2017
3. Release of Answer Keys & OMR sheet: 18-22 April 2017
4. Acceptance of objections against Answer Keys: Upto 5 pm on April 22, 2017 (on paying Rs. 1,000 per question)
5. JEE Main 2017 Results: 27 April 2017
6. Declaration of All India Ranks (AIR) for JEE Main 2017: April 27, 2017