Jharkhand Gramin Bank invited online applications from Indian citizens for the post of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 5 June 2014.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by Bank of India, was established on 12 June 2006, consequent upon amalgamation of four erstwhile Regional Rural Banks – namely, Ranchi Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Singhbhum Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Hazaribag Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and Giridih Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 22 May 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 5 June 2014
- Name of the Post: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com between 22 May 2014 to 5 June 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.