Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident in various departments. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 15 & 16 February 2017.
- Date of Interview: 15 & 16 February 2017
JIPMER, Puducherry Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident: 75 Posts
Name of Departments
- Anesthesiology: 18 posts
- Anatomy: 1 post
- Biochemistry: 1 post
- Dermatology: 1 post
- E.N.T: 1 post
- EMSD: 5 posts
- Forensic Medicine: 1 post
- General Medicine: 5 posts
- General Surgery: 4 posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 2 posts
- Obst & Gynaec: 12 posts
- Ophthalmology: 1 post
- Pathology: 2 posts
- Pharmacology: 1 post
- Physiology: 1 post
- Pulmonary Medicine: 1 post
- Radio-Diagnosis: 8 posts
- Gastro-Medicine: 5 posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER, Puducherry Senior Resident Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- M.B.B.S Degree and 2 years experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution.
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)
How to Apply for JIPMER, Puducherry Senior Resident Post
Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview along with filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format and all other necessary documents on 15 & 16 February 2017 at 8.30.A.M. at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-