Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&K PSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturer in various discipline. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29 December 2017.
Notification details: 14- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 30 November 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 29 December 2017
- Last date for submission of fee/bank Challan: 30 December 2017
J&K PSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Lecturer
- No. of the Post: 13 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidate should have a Master Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India and 2 years teaching experience as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor.
Age Limit Lecturer posts: Between 18-40 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to apply for Lecturer posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission on or before 29 December 2017.
Application Fee for Lecturer posts:
- General candidates: Rs.805 /-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.405/-