Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited online applications for the post of Lecturer in government Dental Colleges. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 29 December 2017.
Advertisement No - 14- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
- Opening date for Online Application Forms -30 November 2017
- Closing date for Online Application Forms - 29 December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee/Bank Challan - 30 December 2017
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Posts - 13
- Lecturer (Government Dental College, Srinagar) - 05 Posts
- Lecturer (Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu) - 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Lecturer - Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India with 2 years teaching experience as a Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor.
Between 18 to 40 years
Selection Procedure for Lecturer Posts:
Selection will be done on the basis of written/oral test
How to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Lecturer Post 2017
All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post through official website www.jkpsc.nic.inon or before 29 December 2017.
- General Category - Rs.805/-
- Reserved Categories - Rs.405/-