J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB), Government of Jammu and Kashmir invited Online Applications for the post of Junior Librarian. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 November 2017.
Advertisement Number - 02/2017/100 to 02/2017/118
- Starting Date for submission of online applications - 18 October 2017
- Last Date of Online Application - 11 November 2017
JKSSB Vacancy Details
- Junior Librarian - 94 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Junior Librarian Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Librarian - Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Open - 40 Years
- SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC - 43 Years
- Physically Challenged - 42 Years in case of candidates
- Ex-Servicemen - 48 years
- Government Service/Contractual employees - 40 years
How to Apply for JKSSB Junior Librarian Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal http://www.ssbjk.in on or before 11 November 2017.
Application Fee for Junior Librarian
Application Fee of Rs. 350/- should be remitted through Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.