Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in special recruitment drive reserved for persons with disability. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 September 2015.
Last Date of Application: 07 September 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 04 Posts
- Associate Professor- 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 01 Post
- Professor- An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, and actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with doctoral degree in concerned or allied/relevant discipline.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or, an equivalent grade of 'B' in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach the concerned office on or before 07 September 2015.