Job opening with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME)
Read the complet article to know about the job opening with The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Last date to apply 20 February 2013.
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector has been recognized as engine of growth all over the world. They have come up with a job opening for Assistant Director. Find the details below
Last date to apply: 20 February 2013
Number of Opening: 01
- Degree in Leather Technology from a recognized University/Institution with a Post graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent and three years experience in footwear training Institution or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit.OR
- Three Years Diploma in Footwear Technology from GLI or any recognized Institute/Two years Textile Institute, UK Diploma in Footwear Technology from Institute like CFTI, FDDI, CLRI with a Diploma in Management and five years experience in responsible capacity in footwear training Institutions or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit.OR
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent with three years experience in Management Training Institute or in Industrial Organization in a responsible capacity.
Experience in teaching/conducting training programme in a footwear institute.
Not exceeding 35 years (relaxable by 5 years for department candidates/Government employees/SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
How to Apply
- Application along with bio data, two passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates duly filled up and singed must reach the address given below.
- Applicants should write on the top of envelop the name of the post applied for.
Application may be forwarded to
Joint Development Commissioner (Admn)
Office of Development Commissioner (MSME)
7th Floor, Nirman Bhawan
Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110108