Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier General Duty (SGD), SNA (Soldier Nursing Assistant) and other by Army Recruiting Office, Agra at Anand Engineering Office, Agra. The Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted in 6 districts of Agra from 21 November 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- Start date for Online Application Submission – 22 September 2017
- Last date for Online Application Submission – 5 November 2017
- Recruitment Rally – 21 November 2017 to 30 November 2017.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (SGD)
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/Keeper
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (NA/NA VET)
- Soldier Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty (SGD) – Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No Percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- Soldier Tradesman – 8th pass for soldier house keeper, Syce and mess keeper trades. 10th pass for other trades
- Soldier Clerk- 12th pass in English & Maths aggregated. 60% and each subject 50%.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (SNA) - 12th pass with physics, chemistry and biology aggregated 50% and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% Marks in each subject; In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and medical test.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 5 November 2017. For more details, click on the detailed notification link below.