JSLPS Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant for various domains. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 23 May 2018.
JSLPS Vacancy Details:
- Consultant -State Project Coordinator ( PVTG Development)
- Consultant –Micro Enterprise ( Scale Up Strategy)
- Consultant –Business Incubation Cell
- Consultant –Branding, Sales-Distribution & Promotion
- Consultant -Value Chain and Product Development
- Consultant Monitoring and Data analysis
- Consultant -Documentation
- Consultant –Legal (HRD)
- Consultant –Organic Farming Livelihoods
- Consultant -Skills (Quality Assurance & Delivery and Dissemination)
- Consultant -Skills (Financial Management and Appraisal)
- Consultant –Skills (Placement, Industrial Partnership and job Fair Coordinator)
- Consultant -Skills (MIS Analyst )
- Consultant –Skills (Capacity Building and Social Mobilization)
- Consultant –Finance
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Consultant : Post Graduate degree in concerned discipline or equivalent.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for Consultant Posts
Candidates should send their CV along with a 100 words write-up on “Why do you think you are suitable for the position applied for?” to ''email@example.com'' on or before 23 May 2018.
Detailed Notification of JSLPS Recruitment 2018