Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Bangalore invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of the Professional Service Representative, Managers in different fields. Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL), Bangalore is a Government Enterprise and has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. i.e. 08 March 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Professional Service Representative (PSRs): 26 Posts
2. Manager (Internal Audit): 01 Post
3. Manager (Product Promotion (Agrovet)): 01 Post
For Professional Service Representative (PSRs)
• The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from recognised University.
• Preference will for be given the candidates having experience in selling Pharma Products.
For Manager (Internal Audit)
• The candidate should be a Graduate in Commerce.
• Preference will be given to the candidates who have the additional qualification of LLB or Inter ACS or ICWA or Inter CA, working knowledge in MS Office is essential, with a minimum of 05 years experience in Auditing areas. The place of posting will be at Bangalore.
For Manager (Product Promotion (Agrovet))
• The candidate should be a Graduate in B.V.Sc. & A.H / M.V.Sc. with 10 years of experience in the area of Product Management, Launch of new products, giving training to sales team, design the product literatures, art work and catalogues pertaining to Veterinary and Agro Products.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age around 26 years for general candidates and around 30 years for SC/ ST candidates for the post of PSRs.
• Age around 40 years for the post of Managers.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
• We offer attractive salary varying from Rs. 9,000 to 11,000/- Per Month, depending on experience and performance plus TA/ DA and very attractive incentives for the post of PSRs.
• The total (CTC) emoluments will be around Rs. 09 Lacks Per Annum for the post of Managers.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications by post only as per prescribed format with complete details like Qualification & Experience etc. along with the relevant documents and to reach to General Manager – HRD, Karnataka Antibiotics And Pharmaceuticals Limited (A Government of India Enterprise), Nirman Bhavan, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, [ Opp.Orion Mall], Bengaluru – 560 010 within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. i.e. on or before 08 March 2014.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.