Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Bangalore invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Trainees 2013. The candidate will be trained in different sections like QA, QC and Regulatory Affairs. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates. The candidate eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 3 October 2013. KAPL Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, it has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, it is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 3 October 2013
- Name of the Post: Management Trainees
- Total No. of Posts: 8 Posts
- Training Period: 2 years
Age limit: Candidate should be below 26 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be B Pharma/M Pharma Graduate.
- Rs. 10000/- for 1st year.
- Rs. 12000/- for 2nd year.
How to apply
- Eligible & interested candidates may apply in prescribed format as available on website: www.kaplindia.com
- Fill the form with all relevant details and send along with recent size photograph & attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules, experience etc to the GENERAL MANAGER-HRD Nirman Bhavan, Dr. Rajkumar Road,1st Block, Rajajinagar, Banglore-560010 on or before 3 October 2013.