Karnataka Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chartered Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 11 August 2014. Karnataka Bank was formed in 1924 and is one of the leading private sector banks in India. KB is headquartered at Mangalore with presence across 20 states with over 500 branches and staff strength of over 5800 employees.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 11 August 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Chartered Accountant
- Total Number of Posts: 15 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19400 - 28100/- + other allowances as applicable to Manager’s cadre (Scale II)
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be greater than 30 years as on 1 July 2014.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Ltd, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangalore 575002 on or before 11 August 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Manager Scale II (Chartered Accountant)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.