Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2015 for 36 Typist Posts
Karnataka High Court invited applications for the post of Typist. Candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 07 November 2015.
Karnataka High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of Typist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 07 November 2015.
NOTIFICATION NO: HCE 30/2009
- Closing Date of Online Application: 07 November 2015
- Last Date for payment of fee through Challan: 11 November 2015
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Typist- 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs:
- Candidates should be Graduate in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Application from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of operating computers.
- Between 18-40 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes
- Between 18-38 years for Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes
- Between 18-35 years for others
Selection Procedure for Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
- Typing Test
- English Essay writing
- Translation from Kannada to English
- Test of General Knowledge
- Viva – voce
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 November 2015.
Application Fees for 36 Typist posts:
- General: Rs.250/-
- Category – I/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped: Nil