Karnataka High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of Typist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 07 November 2015.
NOTIFICATION NO: HCE 30/2009
- Closing Date of Online Application: 07 November 2015
- Last Date for payment of fee through Challan: 11 November 2015
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Typist- 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs:
- Candidates should be Graduate in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Application from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of operating computers.
- Between 18-40 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes
- Between 18-38 years for Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes
- Between 18-35 years for others
Selection Procedure for Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
- Typing Test
- English Essay writing
- Translation from Kannada to English
- Test of General Knowledge
- Viva – voce
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 November 2015.
Application Fees for 36 Typist posts:
- General: Rs.250/-
- Category – I/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped: Nil