Karnataka PSC Job Notification: Karnataka PSC (KPSC) invited applications for the post of Drug Inspector & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 April 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 24 April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 April 2018
Karnataka PSC Vacancy Details
- Principal: 14 Posts
- District Manager: 03 Posts
- Assistant District Manager : 03 Posts
- Assistant Director : 03 Posts
- Principal: 23 Posts
- Lecturer: 110 Posts
- Dist. Minorities Officer : 10 Posts
- Drug Inspector : 83 Posts
- Taluk Devt. Officer: 44 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Drug Inspector & Other Posts Job
- District Manager, Taluk Devt. Officer: MBA with specialization (Finance/Marketing/HR).
- Assistant Director: B.Sc. Textiles/ B.Tech or any equivalent degree in Textiles.
- Principal: PG with B.Ed.
- Drug Inspector: B.Pharma degree(Pharmacy).
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : Degree (Civil Engineering) or AMIE in Civil.
18-40 years of age
How to Apply for the Karnataka PSC Drug Inspector & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online by visiting the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) at http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/ on or before 24 April 2018.