Kendriya Vidyalaya, NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi invited applications for the posts of Primary Teacher and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post and appear for the walk in interview on 04 March 2016.
Date of Walk in Interview: 04 March 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya NTPC, Badarpur, New Delhi Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- PGT – Political Science
- TGT – Science, Maths
- Computer Instructor
- Staff Nurse
- Sports Coach
- Educational Counselor
- Art & Craft Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya NTPC, Badarpur, New Delhi:
- Primary Teacher- A pass in Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with 50% marks and TTC / JBT/ equivalent. ii) CTET qualified
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One year training in Yoga from a recognized University
- Computer Instructor- BCA/B Sc/B Tech/ PGDCA with Maths as one subject in Degree level or equivalent.
- Language Instructors Malayalam- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Malayalam/ combination of subjects with B.Ed.
- Vocational Instructors Music Dance Arts & Craft - Degree /Diploma in the concerned subject with experience in the field.
- Sports Coaches- Degree /Diploma in the concerned subject with experience in the field.
- Student Counsellor- i)BA/B.Sc(Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counsellling. ii) Minimum of one year experience in providing career Educational counseling to students at School
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing, Experience in the field
- PGT – (English, Hindi, Maths, Economics, Geography, History, Commerce & Political Science)- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed.
- TGT- (English, Hindi, Maths & Social Science)- i) Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects with B.Ed. ii) CTET paper II
Age Limit: Age between 18-65 years
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi Primary Teacher and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates may appear for the walk in interview 04 March 2016 at 09.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m at Kendriya Vidyalaya, NTPC, Badarpur, New Delhi.