Kerala Agricultural University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Farm Manager, Project Manager, Phytochemist, Biochemist, Tissue Culturist, Biotechnologist, Microbiologist, Pathologist, Fruit Processing Technologist, Home Scientist, Information Technologist, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2014.
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is the primary and the principal instrumentality of the Kerala state in providing human resources, and skills and technology, required for the sustainable development of its agriculture, defined broadly encompassing all production activities based on land and water, including crop production (agriculture), forestry and fisheries through conducting, interfacing and integrating education, research and extension in these spheres of economic endeavour.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 July 2014
Name of the Post
1. Farm/Project Manager
3. Tissue culturist/Biotechnologist
5. Processing/Food Technologist
6. Information Technologist
Pay Scale: Rs.300-400/day depending on the qualifications, experience, expertise and efficiency for all posts.
Candidate should have appropriate Degrees with 75% Aggregate Academic Score, Scientific and Technological Know-how, Proficiency in English, Malayalam and Computer knowledge.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test, discussion and interview
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
• The application form complete in all respects should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 31 July 2014.
• Candidate should bring updated CV/biodata in the prescribed application format in compliance with the job notification, while come for the test and interview.